Thursday, May 26, 2011

Realizations out of BOREDOM!



These past few days, I always find myself lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking how my life is going over the years.Out of some sort commemoration about the past, I made some important realizations.




1. BEST FRIENDS: A two-way relationship





If you happen to have a best friend, ask this to your self: Does he/she consider you his/her best friend too? What I mean here is that, if you are the only one who consider the both of you best friends, then you must think twice. Being "best friends" is a two-way relationship.It is a mutual understanding and feeling that both of you must possess. I had a friend whom I considered my best friend but even a single moment in our friendship, he never let me feel that I am his best friend. I don't know if he even considered me a close friend. At least, I'll be glad.I don't know what came into my mind why I considered him my best friend. Maybe because we spent a lot of time together. What made me question our friendship is that, he may be always there ready to share smiles and laughter with me but when it comes to problems, I can't hardly share it to him for I expect nothing but unserious talk. So, I always end up solving my own problem helpless. Actually, I want it to share to him not because I want him to physically help me but at least emotionally uplift my morale to solve the problem. I just need a simple someone ready to listen to my sentiments. Now I realized, that I should find a friend who needs me because he loves me not a friend who loves me because he needs me. Make sense?






2. The two-word "MOVED ON" does not exist!






What do you mean by the two-word "moved on"? As far as I now, people refer this to the state of heart and mind when a person fully or completely over with his/her ex, I know you know what I mean. But when can you say that a certain person had "moved on"? Or when is that time a person is completely over with his/her ex? For me, once you loved a person, no matter how hard you try to erase that overflowing feeling you had, you can never ever deny the fact that that person once touched your life. It will always leave a scar. Years may pass but one thing is for sure, the love you had for that person never disappeared, it only faded. Yes, faded. No matter how minute that feeling is, the point is, it is still there. Can you explain to me what do you feel when you see you ex?! So, there is no such person who had "moved on". 






3. TRUST is the most important thing in any relationship






Trust is fragile, once it's broken, you can never put it back together. I had friend who broke the trust I had for him. It's not that easy to give up on our friendship, but that's the best thing I could do to protect my dignity. We haven't talk almost a year now since the day I ended up our friendship. He asked for forgiveness but I decided not to reply. Honestly, I already forgave him but I chose not to bring back the closeness we had for the reason that I am afraid he would to that again to me. I trusted him. Ideally, he was the one who ended up our friendship. So you see, no matter how long you've been together as friends, all those memories and laughter you had can be buried away in just a matter of one thing- a broken trust!










There you have it, 3 of the realizations I had these past few day. I just want to emphasize that these are only my points of view. If you happen to disagree with some ideas, just feel free, it's yours anyway..hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment